Gameplay changes since beta 3:
• Quickload (Alt-L) is now enabled during enemy turns.
• Press SHIFT to skip through militia turns (useful for stealing guns from dying enemies)
Other improvements since beta 3:
• Easy "data" folder importing. Simply drop your JA2 "data" folder into appdata/ja2strac-qcast/ (more info below)
• Icon, preview images and readme added.
You will need the original datafiles from a windows install or linux JA2 CDs.
IMPORTANT: These files must all be in _lowercase_, including the folder name itself, i.e. "data" not "Data" and "maps.slf" not "Maps.slf".
A first-time installation is configured as follows:
1. Run PND once.
2. Copy your JA2 datafiles "data" folder to appdata/ja2strac-qcast/
3. Run PND again, the game should load
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.